Procedure for changing Member details


From time to time there will be changes to certain personal details of Members that will need to be notified to the Society so that its records can be updated appropriately.

Below you will find instructions on how you should notify the Society of any changes to a Member’s personal details.

Full details of the procedure can be downloaded HERE


‘Society’ means Norton Lindsey Community Pub Limited.

‘Member’ means a shareholder of the Society i.e. The New Inn pub

Change of Member’s personal details

The following items of personal information require notification to the Society:

    • Address
    • Phone number
    • Email address

    Should any of the above details change, please notify the Society by either of the following three methods:

    1. send an email to with the following information:
      • your name
      • your shareholder number (shown at the top left-hand side of your Share Certificate)
        Note: if you cannot find your shareholder number then please state the address currently registered with the Society
      • the personal details you wish to change
    2. complete the online form by clicking HERE
      Note: the same information will be required for this option as in a. above
    3. Write to the Society’s secretary
      (presently Michael Killeen, The Barn, Main Street, Norton Lindsey CV35 8JA)


    Please note that shares are not transferrable save on the death of a member.